Friday, June 5, 2009

Final dash to prepare for the OFM ritual

Tonight is the Open Full Moon ritual that I am leading. And there is still so much work to do. Fortunately, the most time consuming parts should be already done. I hope.

I did manage to get some of the remaining work done yesterday, despite being so bone tired and taking a part of the day off.

This ritual is either going to turn out to be really fun or really horrible. I am not sure which one I should bet on. I think it will lean towards fun for everyone, but myself. Then again, I am just going to remember the mistakes and none of the successes; it is a habit I have; blame that Virgo sun sign.

And I will see some of you at the OFM. I am looking forward to this OFM and sharing with you some of the lessons that I have been learning.

Wish me luck at finishing my props in time.

No comments: