Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spirit Ways 2011 Spring Celebration and Psychic Fair

As some of you may have heard, especially if you attended the Open Full Moon ritual a couple of weeks ago, my wife has started a new jewelery business and will be selling her jewelery at Spirit Ways on Saturday and Sunday during their annual Spring Celebration and Psychic Fair.

Spirit Ways is located at 3301 E. Colfax, Denver Colorado. Phone: 303.331.1070

There is also going to be four intuitive readers available (a dollar a minute for a reading): Intutive Tarot with Phebe; Sacred Table Tarot with Lula; Grand Daughter Crow; Jaguar's Blessing Shaman Healing.

David Sosa is going to be doing chair massages.

Saturday March 5, 2011---10 am to 6 pm.
Sunday March 6, 2011---noon to 4 pm.

(I will probably be there from 4 pm to 6 pm on Saturday. I have limited time to attend and hang out. I refuse to skip my online class on Saturady; we are studying the Splendor Solis at the moment, and my advanced adept advisor actually likes us to show up for the class. And I am serving as a lodge officer on Sunday---I believe that we have a Neophyte initiation scheduled.)

No comments: