Friday, July 29, 2011

Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery at Handmade Hookup Craftshow this Saturday

Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery at a craftshow.

If you are in Colorado and close to the Stapleton area, come by the Shops at Stapleton Northfield (just north of I-70 east of Quebec) on Saturday July 30th during the hours of noon to 5 pm. Both my wife and I will be there---she will be selling pottery and jewelry, and I will be...well, I will be bored out of my mind...helping her. We (by "we" I mean my wife) are going to be one of the handmade craft vendors at The Handmade Hookup Craft Show.

We (I mean Toni) will have both clay jewelry items as well as wheel thrown items (mortar and pestles, jars, kitty bowls, candle holders). And this year, for the first time, we will be able to take VISA and Mastercard as a payment method. Of course, it involves a knuckle-buster (the really old manual credit card imprint machines), so we (I mean me) might end up with bruised knuckles by the end of the day.

Come by and buy some of her beautiful jewelry and pottery. Tell her that you heard of the craftshow though this blog (because she thinks that I just goof around on the internet). Have a conversation with me because I will be so bored I am a really nice person.

See you all on Saturday---unless you are one of my non-Denver Colorado readers, then you really should check out her jewelry at Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery on Etsy.

3 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Great of you to mention that you will be helping...um, I mean bored out of your mind. ta-hee!
~Naila Moon

PS>Going to go check out the shop.
Peace my friend.

IanC said...

Hey, so where are those cauldrons on Etsy?? I got some Druids that really want moderate-sized, food-grade cauldrons. Do these have a food-grade-finish?
If so, get 'em on line and I bet you'll sell some.

Morgan Drake Eckstein said...

My wife is currently working on a new batch of cauldrons in the current production cycle. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.