Monday, August 29, 2011

Sometimes you just need sleep

I would like to apologize to my regular readers. All last week I was not sleeping very well (spent most of the nights tossing and turning). As my regular readers know, this tends to lead to either no posts or some rather strange and hostile ones.

I was also working though my personal feelings about one of the recent developments in the Golden Dawn community. Those who know my past will understand how certain things makes me suspicious---I have been burned by too many people over the years who hid behind the concept of absolute secrecy. (In fact, I have never met someone who insisted on absolute secrecy who has not stabbed me in the back by the time it was all over.)

Last night was the first decent night of sleep I have gotten for awhile. I am still in sleep debt, but it is not as bad now. Hopefully, the worst of the recent stress (most of it personal schedule issues) is over, and I can go back to business as usual.

No comments: