Monday, September 3, 2012

Attention Colorado Voters

It just came to my attention that Colorado has purged a lot of voters from its list of registered voters. It is not just Democrats either--I am a Republican (it is family tradition--one that I continue simply because...I have no idea why)--and I was purged from the list (and I did vote in last year's election).

To check if you are still registered to vote in Colorado, visit the Go Vote Colorado page on the Colorado government page---here is the link to Go Vote Colorado.

Remember that if you were purged, you have to re-register by October 7th to vote in the upcoming Presidential Election.

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

It is almost blasphemy for those who "claim" to love America, Freedom and the Constitution "more" than the rest of us, to keep people from voting... DON'T LET THEM DO IT!

And for anyone who is able vote and decides not to -- you are just doing THEIR will...

Now is the time to make sure that you have all the documentation you need.