Monday, January 26, 2015

I wanna be a government troll (not really humor)

Dear NSA, CIA, FBI, MI5, DEA, IRS, FDA, TSA, and whatever other governmental agencies who read my blog posts,



It has came to my attention that you employ professional trolls to spread disinformation and discredit people that you do not like. I would like to apply for this job. I feel that I would be a perfect fit. I like to argue---a lot. I am also a creative writer with two Bachelor degrees (Literature and History), therefore I am good at making up false sources and cherry-picking information.



And as a bonus, I have been informed that one of the people that I dislike is someone that you really loathe. This mutual hatred should ensure that I am quite happy in the job, saving your money in the long run, due to my willingness to work in the job long term.



If you would like me to start working for you, please send a monthly check of at least five thousand dollars to the address that the IRS has on file for me, along with any information that you have for additional targets.



Your troll in service,



Morgan Drake Eckstein

The government probably thinks that I am a cat writer only. *sigh*


[Seriously, David Griffin (and one of his sock puppets) has posted links to articles talking about paid, professional government trolls on his HOGD/AO Facebook group numerous times this year...making the subtle claim that he and his esteemed Order are being targeted by paid, professional government trolls which mission it is, to discredit him and his Golden Dawn Order. Plus, he gets to make the bonus claim that everyone who dislikes him, and says so openly, are using a page out of the government's playbook. In fact, his very first Facebook post of 2015 was about this conspiracy to make him look foolish. You can't make this shit up. And the Snowden documents do not prove that there is a conspiracy against David Griffin any more than the fact there was a Dee proves that Dee translated the Necronomicon. Dave, do us all a favor, take your meds.]



Look, the dark hand of the SRIA works for the government.
First, the sock puppet brings out the hook, then David Griffin adds the bait.

Just remember that this post proves that there is a conspiracy against the HOGD/AO and its leader. 

Oh, I forgot to mention to the British GCHQ that I want the paid troll job.

No comments: